- 1.What is PravyDiplom.cz?If you know a diploma ID, you can verify the authenticity of all its information, i.e. find out whether the name, year of graduation, programme of study as well as the field the person has enrolled in correspond to the information provided by the school.
- 2.Who is responsible for the correctness of the data?The PravyDiplom.cz service is being developed by the team of IT specialists administering Information System MU and the systems used for detecting instances of plagiarism such as Theses.cz, Odevzdej.cz and Repozitar.cz. All the schools involved in the project administer their own data and are responsible for their correctness.
- 3.Legal protection of diplomasAccording to the Higher Education Act (111/1998 Coll.), a diploma represents a public document. According to Act 40/2009 Coll., Section 348, forging or editing a public document represents a crime and may even result in imprisonment. It is not only those committing forgery that are subject to legal penalties, but also those who buy or otherwise get themselves a forged document.
- 5.Information credibilityIt is only the information displayed at https://pravydiplom.cz/ (not that which has been printed or recorded in any other way!) that is trustworthy. The information technologies used guarantee authenticity of the electronic database:
- When importing data into PravyDiplom.cz, its users and schools access the site over a secure connection, which is hard to break into or modify in any way.
- PravyDiplom.cz uses a certificate issued for the purpose of making the communication between its servers and clients secure. To verify this certificate, click on the padlock icon in the address bar.
- 6.What does it mean that schools can only access the data with knowledge of the key?Schools that have access with knowledge of the key are currently only in testing mode and do not provide data to the public. However, you can try contacting the school in question. The contact details of the school administrator can be found at https://theses.cz/spravci/.
Provided you have failed to find the information you were searching for, you can contact us at